Styles & Formats
Today’s laminate flooring products are best known for providing authentic, detailed visuals that mimic natural hardwood, tile or stone. Fashion-forward color palettes & realistic finish can make it hard to tell laminated wood apart from genuine hardwood!
Select tile or plank formats for even more design versatility, and put wood or stone looks in rooms where they normally cannot go. Want hardwood in your kitchen, bathroom or below grade in your basement? Laminated wood is a great alternative that will stand up better to moisture. Plus, with fast, easy installation, you can enjoy your new laminate floors right away.
Because laminate can be designed to mimic a wide variety of flooring types, you’ll also find a wide variety of colors from which to choose. Dark woods & light woods, tile in every color, neutral white or grey laminate flooring, and an array of other options are available when you shop at Roberts Carpet & Fine Floors in the Greater Houston, TX area.
– All of the authentic detail you cherish
- Embossed textures are designed to feel like real wood
- Smooth finishes provide a soft, sleek look
- Hand-scraped texture creates realistic grains & indentations
- Choose from narrow planks or wider, longer formats
– Engineered to serve your home, laminate provides a range of benefits
- Water resistance
- Waterproof capability
- Scratch resistance
- Stain resistance
- Fade resistance
– Timeless tile visual without the grout
- Realistic stone veining & striations
- Trending patterned & decorative tile
- Square & plank formats for realistic floors
- No lengthy subfloor prep
- No grout used at all
- Easier to maintain
– Laminate’s wide-ranging hardwood design capability mimics many popular woods
- and more!