Carpet | Maintenance
Congratulations on your new flooring purchase! We would like to share a few tips on how to best preserve the beauty and life of your carpet. Proper and regular cleaning will increase the life expectancy of your carpet, help improve your indoor air quality, and keep your carpet warranties intact.
CARPET MAINTENANCE TIPS:
- Vacuum regularly, and more frequently in high traffic areas. We recommend using a Seal of Approval—Certified Vacuum.
- Professionally deep clean your carpets at least every 12 to 18 months to remove embedded dirt and grime.
- Clean spots and spills quickly with products that do not damage the carpet or cause it to re-soil quicker. Refer to our Stain Guide for recommendations.
- Stop dirt at the door by using mats outside and in, taking your shoes off when you enter the house, and changing your air filters to reduce airborne dust particles.
- Rearrange your furniture periodically, even just a few inches, to prevent indentations.